Professional Services Engineer
The Professional Services Engineer will support our customer and channel partners for DocuWare Corporation in the planning and implementation of DocuWare’s document management products. This role will perform software implementations, business process analysis, and needs assessments.
- Installation and configuration of DocuWare’s product lines.
- Analyze and resolve customer problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Perform complex needs assessments of customer and/or partner needs.
- Create detailed documentation for implementations, guides and training.
- Technical troubleshooting during implementations.
- Windows Server and Windows Network troubleshooting and configuration.
- Assist end user community as the key subject matter expert around DocuWare’s software suite.
- Advise on alternative methods to solving complex business and technical issues.
- Support Sales, Partners and other team members in quoting project and responding to PS requests.
- Provide pre-sale and post-sales support to internal and external teams.
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Update project status using the provided project management tools.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS from a four year college/university; or 4+ years in a related software support role.
- Completed training in the IT field (ideally specialist for system integration)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating system
- Knowledge of databases ( MS SQL , Oracle , MySQL )
- Familiar with Networking ( TCP / IP , HTTP , DNS , DHCP )
- .Net and SQL development skills, Visual Basic and/or .Net object programming is a plus
- Experience with product and code testing to ensure high levels of quality are met
- Teaching skills; lead software training sessions
- Project Management skills
- Team player; focused; dedicated
- Customer service orientation and professionalism
- Willingness to travel 0-25% of time.
This role requires excellent communication skills. You must be able to interact professionally and communicate effectively.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Excellent Benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off, Tuition reimbursement after qualifying period.
We provide the perks and benefits you expect from a global software company: Bi-weekly team lunches, international collaboration, growth opportunities and more.
For 30 years, DocuWare has helped thousands of organizations transform paper and manual processes into digital, automated workflow. We strive to empower knowledge workers to refocus on projects that drive innovation, growth and profitability. DocuWare’s mission is to give every organization an edge for success by providing simplified access to any kind of information and by refining and accelerating processes at the very heart of business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly