We are seeking an Epic Systems Imaging Analyst
in Indianapolis, IN
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Our vision is to simply deliver an exceptional experience – with every life we touch.
- Latest Technology: Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems
- Career Growth: as well as opportunities for Tuition reimbursement
- Work-life Balance and Volunteer Opportunities
- Responsible for RIS/PACS of the enterprise imaging systems
- This includes implementation, configuration, workflow management, troubleshooting, security, support documentation, analysis, design, training, vendor management, and maintenance of all imaging systems
- Responsible for expanding the RIS and PACS systems for new customers and modalities
- Work closely with technical and clinical professionals
- Support includes but not limited to, RIS, PACS, Voice Recognition, 3D reconstruction, radiation dose monitoring, contrast injector systems, Mammography reporting systems, PACS scanners, Image sharing and Image transfer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Healthcare is required.
- Radiology and/or Cardiology application and technical knowledge experience required.
- Experience with DICOM, HL-7, and IHE standards of communication required.
- Previous experience as an Epic Applications Analyst strongly preferred
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.