*Clearance Level: Active Top Secret (MANDATORY)
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree*
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH AT LEAST AN ACTIVE TOPSECRET CLEARANCE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Senior RSA SecurID Engineer position required to support mission-critical functions for our customer; a world-wide recognized organization responsible for law enforcement and intelligence efforts.
Some of the benefits this position provides include:
- Working with the U.S. Intelligence Community to support and improve systems critical to national security and public safety.
- Supporting large scale Wide Area Network (WAN) consolidation and optimization initiatives in a dynamic environment, providing a unique career experience.
- Tackling unique challenges not typically found in the private sector.
JobRequirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
The RSA SecureID SME will be the TechnicalLead for all things RSA SecureID to include at a minimum:
- Physical Appliance - Build, testing, deployment, patching, troubleshooting and general support. Specific expertise with LDAP, LDAPS, auto registration, reserve password, offline authentication, tcpdump, backup/restore, replica promotion, network setting changes, ssh and winscp, RSA SecureID services, log location and analysis, policies, STIGS, reporting, RSA SecureID API, Security Domains, identity attributes.
- Hardware – Expert knowledge of the RSA SecureID Appliance, network configuration, remote management board configuration, factory reset process, admin password configuration and unlocking procedure.
- Enterprise Deployment – Expert knowledge and experience with Enterprise wide deployments of RSA SecureID to include testing, documentation, piloting, large deployments, delivery methods and fail back.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Integration - General knowledge and understanding of PKI, PIV and CNSS and the ability to integrate with RSA SecureID.
- Group Policy Object (GPO) Policy – Advanced understanding of GPO policy and controls required for configuration and control of the RSA SecureID agent on servers and workstations. Knowledge of RSA SecureID ADMX templates and how to configure specific RSA SecureID polices for servers and workstations.
- Certificates – General understanding of certificates and how they apply to the RSA SecureID appliance and agent. Specific knowledge of RSA SecureID self-signed certificates as they apply to RSA SecureID Console access and how to replace them.
- Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture (AMBA) – Expert knowledge and expertise using AMBA scripting to deploy changes and updates to a large number of users, servers and workstation.
- Suse Linux – General knowledge of Suse linux command line and ability to troubleshoot issues that require Database changes and updates.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level support for an existing Riverbed product suite across multiple network enclaves
- Subject Matter Expert in the development, engineering, implementation, maintenance, and support of all RSA SecurID products and capabilities.
- Strong background and expert knowledge of RSA SecurID products and capabilities.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot and address technical issues with RSA SecurID products, their configurations, and their connectivity with FBI systems and networks. This includes issues ranging from routine to uniquely complex problems that may require direct coordination with RSA to resolve.
- Ability to produce, update, and maintain, high quality documentation
- Ability to synthesize input/data and quickly develop customer deliverables
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Effective verbal and written communications, including preparing and delivering presentations and artifacts to customer management.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor and a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and initiatives.
- Must be flexible and creative to continuously reprioritize and focus on driving customer results through value-added solutions.
- Active Top Secret Clearance and will be required to pass a CI Poly. Must hold and maintain a Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance
- BigFix – General knowledge of how RSA SecureID agents are pushed and offered to workstations and servers. General understanding of how the msi command line works and dependencies required for differing deployments (new, existing, changing, etc.).
- Virtual Appliance – Build, testing, deployment, patching, troubleshooting and general support. Specific expertise with LDAP, LDAPS, auto registration, reserve password, offline authentication, tcpdump, backup/restore, replica promotion, network setting changes, ssh and winscp, RSA SecureID services, log location and analysis, policies, STIGS, reporting, RSA SecureID API, Security Domains, identity attributes.
- RSA SecureID Agents - Testing, deployment, patching, troubleshooting and general support
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM)
- Cisco Application Control Engine (ACS)
- Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- UNet Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (UVDI), Virtual instance of the FBI’s enterprise Unclassified desktop environment that is accessed through computer systems on the FBI’s Secret network.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Nice to have)
Position is a Metro accessible downtownlocation. The above statements are intended to describe thegeneral nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to beconstrued as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skillsrequired of personnel so classified.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift