Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead critical/large CPQ Engagements
- Identify and apply configuration changes to applications so that they meet documented business process requirements.
- Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a CPQ environment.
- Provide technical design to business solutions, direct developers and test the modules.
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets functional specifications and performance requirements.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support the project team.
- Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities. Interact with database administrators, security analysts and business system users in this effort.
- Perform post-installation system review and ongoing support.
- Lead in the development of documentation and standard procedures.
- Support CPQ Pre-Sales with Demos, Proposal preparation, SOW development
- Act as CPQ Advisor for large customers
- Lead engagement supporting the customer PM
- Act as analyst/architect for multi-pillar engagements
- Own Blueprinting for CPQ implementations
- The lead global delivery team on implementations providing best practices
- Support Practice initiatives by conducting Webinars, Representing in Conferences, etc.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years Oracle CPQ experience as a Senior Developer and 5+ years of Oracle CPQ experience as a Technical Lead
- Oracle CPQ certifications required
- CRM (Salesforce, Oracle Engagement Cloud) skills are required
- Experience with leading teams of 3 to 5 resources including working with offshore teams
- Commerce / Utilities Libraries, Validation/Hiding/Constraint rules.
- Configuration Recommendation Items, Recommendation Rules.
- Constraint / Hiding rules, Layout Changes, CSS / JS changes.
- Complex implementations, Formula Management, GT, User Management, Integration
- (OOTB/third party), Document Engine, multilingual support.
- AJAX Configuration Rules
- Advance Pricing Rule, Discount, Promotion configuration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110.00 to $165.00 /year
- Oracle CPQ certifications: 5 years (Preferred)
- Configuration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle CPQ: 3 years (Preferred)
- Commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- What is your salary expectation and you have any experience public sector?