- Oversight of specialized diagnostic and repair services at our various locations
- Assist and coach other technicians through more complex vehicle services/repairs
- Perform diagnostics to determine cause of vehicle malfunctions employing a variety of tools and diagnostic databases
- Perform vehicle repairs and maintenance according to manufacturer's standards
- Ensure quality of work of self and other technicians through skillful testing of vehicles before and after repairs
- Continuously research and learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast of the rapidly changing automotive service market
- Proficiency in a breadth of automotive repairs and services including brakes, suspension, emissions controls, fuel delivery, computer controls, electrical diagnostics and use of various automotive equipment and tools.
Requirements To Apply
- Multiple ASE certifications with at least 5+ years of experience
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication skills
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Drive and Determination.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs.
- Pass a Criminal, Credit and Motor Vehicle Check.
- Pass Drug Screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Automotive Technician: 5 years
- High school or equivalent