- Assist in the development and maintenance of Testing processes, policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) based on program requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks for process and test data accuracy and assist with resolution of discrepancies in SOPs
- Coordinate build information with developers and distributing the information across the test team
- Capture meeting highlights/minutes, action items
Essential skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience working with information systems development teams testing and developing technical documentation and testing application functionality
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to collect data from different sources and pull information from reports
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers
- Ability to work independently
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with developing test procedures for information management systems based on the review of functional requirements specifications.
- Current Secret Clearance
Note: US Citizenship REQUIRED. The successful candidate must be able to qualify for, achieve, and retain a DoD Security Clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
- Software/Systems Testing: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- King George, VA (Preferred)
- Security Clearance Eligible (Required)
- US Citizenship (Required)