Apply on our website: http://plant-partners.com/careers/
Plant Partners is hiring seasonal part-time help now in leading retail garden centers.
Our merchandisers enjoy rewarding work, flexible schedules including weekdays and weekends, and a greenspace work environment.
Learn more about the job and apply at http://plant-partners.com/careers/
· Creating attention-grabbing displays with live plants
· Filling tables and hanging basket racks with fresh product
· Providing friendly and exceptional service
· Adhering to safety initiatives
· Must be able to walk and stand for entire shift
· Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
· Ability to repeatedly lift potted plants, up to 50 lbs
· Access to reliable transportation, mobile phone, and email
· Must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check
Plant Partners COVID-19 Guidelines:
We are in this together! It takes everyone doing their part to ensure the safety of ourselves and others.
· Wear Your Mask: Facial Coverings which cover the mouth and nose are required during the job interview, orientation, and on the job. We’ll have our masks on too!
· Wash Your Hands Frequently. We want to shake your hand, but please understand why we don’t.
· Watch Your Distance. We practice social distancing during the interview, orientation, and on the job.
· Know the Warning Signs. If you have a cough or fever, please reschedule your interview or orientation.
Together, we can make a difference.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location