As a Sr. Manager, Program Management in Global Workforce Staffing, you will scale and build staffing processes that has never been done before. This is an awesome opportunity to let your passion for innovation shine.
Your systems and process talents will be at the epicenter of solving some of Amazons largest challenges to build a globally sustainable and efficient hiring machine that can scale to over 1 million associate hires per year.
You will hold both strategic and hands-on responsibilities in project leadership to support to the WWOps HR organization through effective, streamlined processes and services.
Day to day, you will:
- Implement standardized project management tools and resources across the WWOps HR organization
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative solutions
- Be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment
- Identify, create, develop and integrate innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in our Global Workforce Staffing, and delivery to our clients and customers
- Prepare the analysis summary of project opportunities to determine the priority and feasibility of potential projects
- Drive through complexity and ambiguity while keeping downstream effects of changes at the forefront in order to maintain exceptional customer experiences
In this role, you will be leading the execution of our project initiatives, driving functional excellence and process improvement, and taking customer delight to the next level.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Bachelor’s degree; Masters is a nice to have but not required
8+ years of relevant program/project management experience
8+ years of experience in implementing clear project management tools and methodologies
5+ years of coaching and mentoring a team of direct reports
3+ years of strong systems experience leveraging technology to scale programs and improve processes and customer experience
The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of Staffing within the company
Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
Strong internal and external customer service focus
The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
Must have technical ability to interpret and lead through data
Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Ability to develop and implement operational processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams
Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances