The Recruiter will post open positions, source resumes and pre-screen candidates for companies job openings nationally.
Flexible hours between 6:00 am – 5 pm PST Monday – Friday. Five hours per day preferred.
- Facilitates job postings and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with Talent Manager to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, a plus.
- At least five years of recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
Background screen and drug testing required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote