Senior GoLang Developer (Remote USA)
- Team player with professional work ethic and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Go (Golang) programming language experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience programming in Ruby, Perl or Python as a part of a multi-person team.
- Understanding of troubleshooting, software lifecycle and quality assurance practices.
- Experience with relational databases, including an understanding of database schemas and concepts and exposure to administration and/or scripting for at least one widely used relational database system (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Understanding of automated testing libraries and practices
- Experience with source code control on multi-developer projects (git or svn).
- Experience conducting code reviews
- Able to stay organized and switch between multiple projects.
- Able to learn new technologies as needed and open to changing technological direction as required by the team.
- Able to work with team through various collaboration tools (GitHub).
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent in work experience and self-study.
IntePros is a certified woman-owned results-oriented recruiting solutions and staffing company. We are the representative of choice for top professionals because we understand what motivates great people. We take an active role in your career and our concerns are long-term. We have an extensive support system and make the commitment to making the right match between you and a company. We are proud of our retention rate: over 90% of our consultants choose to work again with IntePros.