Van Driver – 7D
7D Drivers play an important part in the transportation of special needs children, as they are the first and last contact for these students each day.
As a 7D Driver you will be responsible for picking up and dropping off students on a defined route. You must be able to navigate through heavy traffic and remain alert at all times in order to prevent accidents. 7D Drivers are also responsible for maintaining order and enforcing the school system’s rules for student conduct.
· Must possess a Massachusetts Class D driver’s license with a 7D School Pupil transport certificate
· Must be 21 years of age and held a driver’s license for three (3) consecutive years
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check, fingerprinting and pre-employment drug screen
· Clear driving record
· Be available to work a split shift early morning hours between 6 -9:30 am and afternoon hours between 1:00 and 5:00 pm. Times vary depending on routes.
· Be able to speak and understand English, bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you do not possess a 7D School Pupil Transport certificate, NRT Bus provides classes to assist in studying to take the written exam and will provide you with an appointment to get your required physical completed before you take the exam.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Typical start time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: