Karma Dog Training, established in 2004, is now hiring Positive-based Dog Trainers who know how to come from the highest, most enlightened perspective when communicating with dogs and their humans.
Our organization, which prides itself with a mission toward enhancing the human-canine relationship through education and dog-friendly training, is looking for assistant and lead dog trainers with great people skills. If you have more than 3 years experience and want to apply as a Behavior Specialist, we do have an opening for that as well.
Potential applicant must have:
1) Excellent people and social skills.
2) Hands-on experience training or being responsible for raising several different types of dogs.
3) Be available on weekends and have reliable transportation.
4) Be familiar, or be willing to read up on, top positive dog trainers like Dr. Ian Dunbar, Karen Pryor, Pat Miller, Paul Owens, Patricia McConnell.
5) Be comfortable being on camera as we are filming a series of Karma Dog Tutorial Videos for our YouTube channel and Netflix series.
(Must be 18 or older to apply)
We look forward to getting to know you!
My Very Best,
Director of Hiring
Karma Dog Training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission