McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of advanced ceramic products used in a wide range of industries.
Production positions within the facility perform a variety of duties. Individuals will be required to operate machinery, following standard operating procedures, and perform various other functions for production support.
These are full time positions work afternoon (2 PM-10 PM) schedule Monday – Friday, overtime as needed.
- Good mechanical/hands-on skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasional), ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time, occasionally kneeling and bending
- Must possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude and maintain good attendance
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Use of Material handling equipment and learning Fork lift operation
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with co-workers
We have an excellent benefits package that includes paid vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, supplemental insurance and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.12 - $20.96 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location