Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - one of the largest health systems in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
Supervises and coordinates the day to day aspects of the Physician Services Administration team. Monitors and improves the workflows including onboarding, pay processing, data entry, integrity and analysis. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to the Director, Physician Services HR.
Responsibilities may include:
- Supervises and oversees the activities of assigned staff responsible for onboarding and off-boarding, pay processing, data entry, data integrity/analysis and other related responsibilities. Provides assistance and guidance to assigned staff and reviews work performed by staff to ensure proper processing and compliance.
- Monitors work performance of staff and supports necessary training and coaching. Provides regular feedback to employees. As needed, initiates timely corrective action and warnings within Human Resources policies and procedures. Appropriately escalates to Director, Physician Services HR as needed.
- Supports the ongoing technical and professional training and development of staff to enhance individual performance and career growth which ultimately benefits the department and the organization. Completes and communicates the annual employee reviews to assigned staff members based on ongoing positive and constructive feedback and attainable goals developed throughout the year.
- Assists and supports the Director, Physician Services HR in regards to initiatives, projects, determining workload distribution and organizational priorities. Ensures that assigned staff is managing workload appropriately.
- Builds positive relationships with other departments within Dignity Health and Dignity Health Medical Foundation in order to work effectively and cohesively as an organization (i.e., Dignity Health Corporate, Payroll, Dignity Health Medical Foundation Finance, Hospitals, etc.). Collaborates with other departments on projects and initiatives and sees them through to successful completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
Typically requires five (5) years progressively responsible experience in a Human Resources or Business environment or in the management of system data and administration
Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business, finance/accounting or computer science or the equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS systems and data processing
Ability to analyze data and apply effective solutions
Ability to interface and communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner with all levels of employees, managers, vendors, consultants and legal advisors
Ability to adhere to deadlines
Ability to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Lawson applications necessary
Previous supervision preferred
Experience working with Lawson desired