Key Function of Position:
To maintain the accuracy and integrity of the accounting system, client reporting and accounting procedures.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze journal entries and maintain all general ledger supporting schedules. Assist with monthly close.
- Prepare and maintain monthly client company general ledgers along with detailed support.
- Perform fixed asset accounting (maintain fixed asset register and maintain the capital expenditures system).
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and payments including, but not limited to Washington B&O, state severance tax, and personal property taxes.
- Review check requests, bank statements, adjustments to accounts payable and receivable, and analyze coding in the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements, supporting schedules, and analysis reports for internal management and control purposes.
- Assist in the external audits and tax preparation of client companies.
- Assist in any ad-hoc requests from management or other departments.
- Ensure proper revenue and expenditures are recorded in the appropriate division/company, or allocated appropriately and recorded in the proper period.
- Ensure that environmental or financial risk management reporting is conducted in a timely and professional manner to your Supervisor and, if appropriate, local Safety Coordinator.
- Respond to internal and external information requests in conjunction with management and team members.
- Actively participate within the organization to ensure all timberland management investment services meet or exceed client commitments.
- Represent Campbell Global at all levels, maintaining positive public relations.
Qualifications for Position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in Accounting.
Experience and knowledge required/preferred:
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, are essential.
- Position requires solid and effective skills in Microsoft applications with strong emphasis on Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)