Senior Recruiter needed for a high-tech consulting firm in Redmond
Job# ID: 15847
Pay Rate: $38.00/hr
Location: Redmond, WA
Contract Length: 2 months, approximately
Our client is a leading consulting firm that works with technology companies and suppliers on sales, marketing, operations, and channel innovations. This company delivers results that matter creates value for its clients and perform world-class work for world-class companies.
They are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to work in their Redmond office.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for various service lines within the company
- Build creative attraction and targeted sourcing strategies
- Attract, source, screen and assess a diverse candidate pool to fill open roles
- Ensure a positive candidate experience which is reflective of the company culture and brand
- Coach the business and team to deliver a consistent, compelling and motivating message to prospective candidates
- Partner with the People team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and translate these into recruiting strategies
- Partner with the People team to organize recruiting events and interviews
- Conduct pre-briefs and de-briefs with hiring managers and interview teams
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate records of our recruiting pipeline and provide pipeline reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager on a regular basis
- Follow up with candidates to provide updates during all stages of the application process
- Finalize and send offer letters to all candidates, coordinating details with hiring managers and leadership
- Support the Hiring Manager team in writing and maintaining accurate job descriptions
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience required, tech recruiting a plus
- Previous experience and expertise working within a recruiting or corporate environment preferred
- Business or consulting related recruiting experience is preferred
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office Suite experience required
- Strong organization, attention to detail, cultural awareness, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $38.00 /hour
- full cycle recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office suite: 3 years (Required)