MSP or ATL
This position is responsible for providing support for monitoring, tooling, and instrumentation across the Information Technology environment. You will be responsible for defining best practices for the end-to-end delivery of these solutions, and collaborating with Enterprise Business Relationship Managers to establish baselines and routine environment reviews.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Partner with other IT organizations to deliver solutions
- Establish and guide the capture of monitoring data (operational and performance)
- Define standards and establish processes
- Determine root cause and defining action plans through monitoring tools to prevent future application outages
- Research and recommend software version, and patch levels, for monitoring products in accordance with the strategic direction of the company
- Communicate technical and non-technical information to technical support groups, customer support centers, end-users, senior management and vendors
- Increase resiliency and efficiency through implementation of best practices and process automation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of information engineering projects; systems analysis, design and programming using standard tools and methods, systems planning, business information Planning
- Demonstrated experience in selecting Artificial Intelligence tools and Machine Learning including integration
- Experience with application performance management, enterprise monitoring and IT operations automation technologies and techniques
- Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience with performance management tools, such as Dynatrace, Gomez, Wily, AppDynamics or any other APM tools
- Must be willing to work in a highly dynamic environment (with tight deadlines and changing priorities)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or the equivalent in experience
- 5+ years' experience in application development and IT Operations
- Ability to multitask and adapt quickly to emerging technologies
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.