We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
We have received $235 million in funding to date. Investors include Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 1,600 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
The Senior Provisioning Specialist is part of the Finance team supporting transactional activities for global order processing. This position works closely with Sales, Operations, and Legal in the processing the Company's orders, which primarily include SaaS subscription services. The Senior Provisioning Specialist will be responsible for the organization, fulfillment, booking and documentation of all transactions.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Manage subscription fulfillment utilizing Zuora including customer onboarding, upgrades, and deactivation.
- Ensure license provisioning meets requirements for revenue recognition (including documentation for audit/compliance) and that any issues/delays in provisioning are promptly communicated.accuracy of transactions to ensure consistent integrity in financial reporting
- Provide support to resolve customer problems with products and applications. Achieve the department standard of timeliness, customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Continually improve license provisioning process and documentation, including leveraging technology to automate manual aspects of the licensing provisioning process.
- Create process and troubleshooting documentation for the internal teams to reference.
- Work with Product Management and Engineers on new product releases in Sandbox and Production. Leverage internal technical expertise, knowledge base and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer provisioning issues.
- Perform audits of customer subscriptions and features to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with customer accounts and billing questions month-end close accounting entries related to the for orders processed via the company's self-service portal.
- Drive business process improvements and initiatives; bring best practice to Quote to Cash and Revenue processes.
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed timely and efficiently
- Work with Product Management and Engineers on new product releases in Sandbox and Production
- Work closely with Deals Strategy Team and Sales to assist in reconfigurations and upgrade opportunities
- Ad hoc special projects including reporting and analysis on renewals and overages.
- 3+ years related experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales process (forecasting, bookings, revenue)
- Experience with Zuora, NetSuite and Salesforce is a plus