Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Buyer Technical Representative opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Position Title: Buyer Technical Representative
Close Date: 8/10/2020
FT/PT – Hours: Full Time 40 hours/week
Work Location: MO2152/C-102/300 - or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
The project will require the expertise of a Buyers Technical Representative to facilitate the procurement of an integrated set of mechanical equipment to support the removal of contaminated soil beneath B-Cell (324 Building). The position requires minimal management direction, therefore, applicant must possess ability to recognize and prevent "scope creep" in the procurement of equipment. A thorough understanding of pertinent Hanford Site procedures is required to ensure technical products are fully compliant with requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with design team to resolve comments on the 324 Building Disposition Project equipment
- specifications and Statement of Work documents.
- Interface with Design Authorities for subcontractor submittal reviews
- Facilitate resolution of subcontractor Request for Clarification and Information.
- Interface directly with Project Management, Construction Management, and Engineering to provide timely
- resolution on engineering issues related to procurement, with a focus primarily on mechanical issues.
- Provide support, as needed, during project status meetings, budgetary planning and travel as needed to
- witness subcontractor fabrication and/or factory acceptance testing
- BA/BS and or equivalent experience with a minimum of 15 years of related experience.
- Broad experience with testing of equipment in a nuclear environment (Construction Acceptance Test
- (CAT), Operational Acceptance Test (OAT), and Test Deficiency Reports (TDRs)).
- Previous experience with working with subcontractors and review of submittals.
- Must have experience with overseeing subcontractor installation of procured equipment.
- Hazard Category II Nuclear Facility experience.
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: No
EJTA: No medical screening is required.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- related: 10 years (Required)