DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract work is to provide administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance in downtown Washington DC. The objective for this support is to provide leadership and program managers the administrative, finance & procurement, and professional development assistance necessary to effectively and efficiently execute office functions. Position requires an active Government security clearance.
DESCRIPTION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The candidate shall have...
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- At least ten (10) years of experience developing training and education
- General understanding of Information Technology (IT) careers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The candidate shall...
- Assist in the creation of a cybersecurity career path (research, drafting charts and corresponding communications, etc.)
- Assist in the development/modification of position descriptions in partnership with human resource (HR) specialists
- Assist in the development of and quality review processes for professional promotions, research into professional development opportunities, and scheduling professional development training opportunities
- Provide general assistance to instructors
- Assist with job postings and other functions directly related to hiring, promotion, and professional development of cybersecurity professionals
- Have a general understating of information technology (IT) and/or technical expertise in cybersecurity