Who We Are
LBE Design is a design and home accessories company based in San Diego, CA. We are a purpose-driven company with a mission to produce consciously designed, high-quality home goods with a sustainable focus. Our Revival Ceramics line of premium planters bridge the timeless craft of ceramics with modern functionality and furniture-grade quality.
We are a fast-growing company with opportunities available for professional and personal development in a digital marketing role. LBE Design is a lifestyle brand at the forefront of the ceramic industry and interior design space. Our small team has the ability to work remotely in a startup environment with a strong emphasis on company culture.
At LBE Design, we promote and support environmental and social sustainability in all we do. We focus on a conscientious approach to manufacturing by supporting people, creating high-quality products, and employing sustainable practices. Everything we do ensures everything we produce not only looks good but does good, too.
Digital Marketing Specialist
LBE Design is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist with marketing strategy and campaign execution. This is a remote, project-based role responsible for developing and executing email marketing and social media campaigns for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business channels. Project responsibilities will include email campaign development and implementation, media and content management for Instagram and Facebook platforms, prospect tracking, lead scoring and measuring attribution where possible.
Please note this is a remote position based on 20 hours a week and will require a W-9/1099 form.
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker yet detail-oriented with strong communication skills needed to inform and engage our target audience. Additionally, you can grasp project requirements and offer valuable insight towards digital marketing objectives with limited direction. Candidate can establish and provide both monthly strategy and execution on DTC, B2B, and additional email and social media marketing campaigns. You have experience working in CRM systems. You are a subject-matter expert in digital marketing and can provide creative ideas for content development and marketing management.
- Creative planning and execution of all digital marketing campaigns
- Strategizing and implementing social media marketing with distinct brand voice
- Developing content for DTC and B2B email marketing campaigns
- Prospect tracking, lead scoring and measuring attribution where possible
- Managing necessary marketing databases and updating email lists
- Generating and publishing content using marketing software
- Creating and updating email workflow and automated marketing materials for DTC and B2B
- Managing and executing growth strategies while identifying new marketing opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in social media and digital marketing is necessary
- Excellent understanding of current digital marketing platforms and strategies
- Experience with DTC and B2B social media, email campaigns, and automation
- Interest in design, interiors, or architecture is a big plus
- Experience with Campaign Monitor (or similar email marketing application), Adobe CC, Google Analytics.
Candidate should feel comfortable working in a fully remote environment and be able and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment. The ability to be flexible and wear multiple hats is a must.
To apply, please email the following documents to email address provided on job posting. Subject line to include “Digital Marketing Specialist: First and Last Name”
- Digital marketing campaign portfolio or examples (upload)
- Brief description of background and experience in digital marketing
Please visit us below to learn more about our brand and initiatives.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Please answer all three questions: 1. Are you comfortable working remotely in a startup environment?
2. Do you have experience working with startups? If so, please list.
3. What CRM systems have you worked with in the past?
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: