Portfolio Resident Services is a non-profit organization and the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive resident services programs. As an Activity Coordinator, you will be facilitating our Good Neighbor Program through classes and activities at a multi-family apartment community. You will be an integral member of our team of 200+ Activity Coordinators impacting lives at more than 240 apartment communities throughout Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Colorado.
Our program provides a variety of activities/classes to serve children and families. This includes but is not limited to afterschool programs, scholastic tutoring sessions, recreational activities, health and nutrition resources, computer classes, social events and financial literacy classes to promote personal and community development.
Who is the ideal candidate?
A self-starter who thrives in an independent environment is well organized, self-disciplined and able to multi-task. Ideally, someone who is very outgoing, enthusiastic and has a heart for their community.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
- Must be available on average 2 days per week. The schedule is very flexible as hours can be scheduled to work either afternoons, early evenings and even weekends.
- Experience in education, social work, non-profit or a related field; Volunteer experience will be considered.
- Experience working with Youth desired.
- Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do light printing.
- Bachelor's degree or degree in progress desired.
Please select the Apply for this Position button below to start your application.
Portfolio Resident Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.