Seeking new agents or experienced agents to work buyer leads provided by Real estate brokerage!
We offer you prime technology to convert leads into clients through our marketing, client database management system, and coaching.
Professional, one-on-one business coaching is available to help you master the technology, grow your productivity, and reach your business goals.
As a Real Estate Broker Associate You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers' home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
* No desk fees
* No transaction fees
* Free error & Omission insurance
* Leads provided
* Hands on training
Invest in your future today!!!
Job Type: Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)