We are looking for an Account Executive to cover Urology call points throughout Texas West of Abilene, Oklahoma Panhandle South, and New Mexico.
The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as opening new business in the specialized testing market of Urology. AEs will drive the adoption of key tests, products and services in the Urology space, including proprietary biomarker testing, molecular testing, hereditary cancer genetic testing, solid tumor solutions and anchor tests within the Urology Clinical Franchise.
Critical expectations include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Drive sales in assigned territory by increasing test utilization of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing strong relationships with prospective customers
- Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
- Work directly with assigned Medical Service Liaisons in targeted geography to support customer care
- Partner with and notify Manager of complex issues or when full-touch service is required
- Provide in field problem resolution for client concerns/questions as needed
- Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area and competitive landscape in the Urology market place
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. CareEvolve, STORM)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Bachelor's degree in business or science
- Medical sales experience essential
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills
- Must have a clean, valid Driver License and a vehicle to use for work on a daily basis.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and effectively manage travel schedule to meet needs of assigned territory and represent company at industry meetings as needed.
- Willing and able to regularly travel overnight approximately 50% of the time.
- Clinical work experience in Urology or exposure to the Urology market highly desired
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Influence, Customer Focus, Negotiating Skills, Problem Solving, Confidence, Drive for Results
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled