Honest Rock Chip
HONESTY - INTEGRITY - RESPECT - QUALITY - SERVICE
Our family began Honest Rock Chip in October 2017 and we intend to become a major player in the auto glass repair industry that people go to and trust to repair unwanted and unsafe rock chips on their vehicles.
We are looking for ambitious, entrepreneur-minded people to help grow the Honest Rock Chip reputation and brand.
- This is an entry-level commission position.
- Find and repair rock chips on windshields.
- You have the potential to make up to 50% of each repair, plus bonuses based on production.
- You can make up to $30/hr or more depending on how willing you are to work at it. You get out of it what you put into it.
- You are on the ground level to help build this business. Use your creativity, innovation and connections to create success while upholding the Honest Rock Chip values.
- Work with the company to innovate success.
- Use your own vehicle to provide mobile service. Currently, we service Boise, Meridian, Eagle, and Garden City, ID.
- This does require "selling" of the service. It is a friendly sale because most insurance companies pay to repair rock chips with comprehensive coverage so we can provide the repair at no cost to the customer.
- If the customer does not have full-coverage or does not want to use it, we offer competitive rates.
Benefits of Joining the Honest Rock Chip Team
- We have an established local presence
- We will provide training, tools, and supplies to get you started. If at any point you decide this is not the fit for you, just return tools and supplies to us.
- We provide online marketing and website
- We provide business insurance
Purpose and benefits of rock chip repair.
- Restores integrity and safety of windshield.
- If the customer has full-coverage insurance, nearly all insurance companies will pay us to repair rock chips so the customer does not need to pay for the repair.
- Honest Rock Chip is a convenient mobile service.
- Much less expensive for the customer than windshield replacement.
- Does not disturb factory seal around windshield. If a company replaces and installs a new windshield incorrectly, the vehicle and windshield are weakened and less safe in the event of a crash.
Job Type: Commission
Required work authorization: