Philadelphia area private practice looking for a full time or part time audiologist for our diversified hearing healthcare practice.
Hearing healthcare provider can be an AuD Audiologist or a PA licensed hearing aid dispenser.
Offering an above market compensation package depending on years of work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail