We’re looking for a Production Manager/Assistant GM who will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating daily production resources to meet the safety, quality, cost and delivery expectations over a three-shift operation. You will be responsible for developing your team, setting direction and enabling them to drive results but also prioritize production activities based on demand. You will work with the General Manager to continually improve policies and procedures to manage the safety and quality on all of our production lines while learning the job of the General Manager.
- Foster a safe working environment promoting safety related processes and procedures.
- Maintain ISO 9001-2000 certification standards and other quality programs.
- Manage line efficiencies and develop corrective actions for
- deviations from standard.
- Ensure that production plan is followed and on time.
- Monitor and improve overall equipment effectiveness.
- Oversee the execution of training programs as needed.
- Be the key driver of continuous improvement projects in area. Work closely with General Manager, QA, Scheduling, Maintenance, R&D and Engineering resources.
- Analyze production processes and provide methods for solving problems to ensure improved manufacturing capability.
- Deductive reasoning, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in production/manufacturing environment (metal/alloy/wire industry preferred).
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Have the ability to direct and lead direct reports with strong skills in leading and organizing people.
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills.
- Set expectations and hold employees accountable.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
This is a full time position with a benefits package of medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life, Vision, 401k and other perks possible. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 5 years (Required)