Job Summary: Prepares and serves the daily complimentary breakfast for hotel guests, while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
- Prepares foods such as eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, waffle batter, gravy, etc.
- Stocks coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers.
- Sets out and arranges food, such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self-service.
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Removes trash and wipes up spills
- Washes serving equipment and returns to storage.
- Returns reusable food supplies to storage with proper dates on product.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Follows city, county, and/or state guidelines on food prep, storage, sanitation, and other items the inspector gives to the hotel.
- Takes inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
- Orders or purchases food supplies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Athens, GA 30601 (Required)