Job Title: Personal Assistant & Children's Caretaker
We are seeking a dedicated and responsible individual to fill the role of Personal Assistant. The successful candidate will provide support to the family and assist with various tasks while also ensuring the well-being and some play/tutor of the 2 small children (7 and 4). This position entails 50% supporting the executive with personal and household tasks and 50% dealing with the children.
Importantly, this position requires a candidate with experience and training in children handling and education, as well as a genuine passion for working with children.
- Provide comprehensive support to the family, including managing schedules, organising appointments, and handling correspondence.
- Assist with household management tasks, such as home vendor management, any house utility management and issue resolution, grocery shopping, meal planning, and light housekeeping duties.
- Pick up children from schools, vehicle provided.
- Assist / supervise children's daily homework & provide play/learning support after school.
- From time to time, may accompany the children to various activities, appointments, and outings, ensuring their safety during transportation.
- Communicate effectively with parents regarding the children's progress, needs, and any concerns that may arise.
- Maintain open and professional communication with other staff members, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment.
Nice to have:
- Able to engage with children in a nurturing and educational manner, ensuring their safety and well-being at all times.
- Plan and implement age-appropriate activities, games, and educational exercises to promote the children's physical, intellectual, and emotional development.
- Previous experience and training in children handling and education is required.
- Genuine passion for working with children and a strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with children, parents, vendors and contractors.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to connect with children on their level.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing schedules and needs of the family.
- High level of discretion and professionalism when dealing with confidential information.
- Valid driver's licence and a clean driving record.
- First aid and CPR certification (preferred).
This is a full-time position that may require occasional evening or weekend availability. The compensation package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and competitive.
Note: Please include any relevant certifications, training, or experience in child handling and education in your application.