Northfield Village Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation currently has openings for experienced Healthcare Professionals. Resident care, comfort and security are our top priorities and must be embodied in our employees. Northfield Village offers excellent wages, flexible hours and a professional workplace.
As the Dietary Supervisor you will lead the service team in a skilled nursing setting. You will ensure that the food offered to the residents, guests and employees of the community is of superior quality. You will supervise the staff to include; proper dining settings, seating charts, food presentation, hiring, training, coach and insuring the residents enjoy a fine dining experience at every meal. The Dietary Supervisor also maintains excellent relationships with residents, guests and Client as well as other departments.
The Dietary Supervisor will also participate in the nutritional care of the residents including gathering of objective data for initial, annual and quarterly assessments, resident interviews for food preferences and participation in the interdisciplinary care plan meetings.
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) required
- Serv Safe certification required
- 1-3 years of professional experience working in a senior living facility
- A comprehensive knowledge of dining service techniques, customer relations, plate presentation, sanitation and food handling
- Fine dining, hotel or country club experience highly desirable
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, residents, client, associate and departmental levels
Job Type: Full-time