- High School Diploma or GED
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Home Care Aide
As a Home Care Aideyou will be required to do the following:
- Assist consumers in their homes with personal care such as bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Help with light housekeeping such as dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, laundry, meal preparation, emptying trash and food shopping as needed.
- Offer companionship
- Offer relief to family in need of a break
- Special Requirements:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in home setting
- Ability to communicate efficiently (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle all aspects of the job including, but not limited to bending, stooping, lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing, reaching and walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
- Employee Perks:
- Flexible scheduling*
- Paid mileage* *
- Employee incentive program* *
- 401K* *
- Verizon discount* *
- Paid vacation after 90 days*
- If you feel this job is for you then please send your resume!
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Nursing Clinical Setting: