As a Store Manager you will manage Profit and Loss (P&L) which includes, but isn’t limited to store-level sales, staffing, and inventory costs. You will also maintain operational excellence and demonstrate exceptional leadership behavior. You will create a store plan to execute regional and Company initiatives and follow-up consistently to ensure that your store is on track to achieve great results. You will regularly exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store. The majority of your time will be spent supervising, directing, making decisions that will ensure a consistent, positive customer experience. You are an ambassador of the brand and the Company’s policies, procedures, and goals.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 45 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a variable shift (open, midday, & closings) from week-to-week.
- Ability to manage
- High School graduate or commensurate experience required, enrolled in college or college degree
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use the resources provided to you to manage operations independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, and customers
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Customer first mentality, respect peers, takes personal responsibility, adapts quickly to change, develops team by providing constant constructive feedback and in the moment coaching
- Understands the important of accountability – a store manager is responsible for driving results in all aspects of the store
- Organization and planning skills
- Time Management and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. regularly
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10°
M5 Partners Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Manager Certification