Responsible for the overall supervision, administrative oversight, and coordination of the clinical aspects and functions of Respiratory DME Company for the purpose of assuring clinical and program quality and objectives.
- Responsible for the training, supervision, and monitoring of clinical staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of clinical functions; plans, monitors, organizes, and supervises the work of clinical staff.
- Inventory management.
- Resource for support services and sales.
- Responsible for staff scheduling.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in a clinical leadership role, with a proven record of effective clinical and change leadership.
- Ability to create an environment in which needs of staff can be met so they develop and exhibit a high level of productivity and commitment and can meet the needs of patients and staff.
- A proven track record of success managing multiple business locations.
J & L Medical services is an EEO employer and offers competitive wages and benefits in combination with a professional work atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time