NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITY
Texas Health Physicians group has an opening for a Full-Time Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a passionate and energetic team to provide comprehensive palliative care services to any patient and family dealing with a serious illness. If you have a natural ability to connect and empathize with patients and their families, this is the job for you.
- Full Time, Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
- Superb reputation in the Community
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients in an inpatient setting
- Electronic Medical Records- EPIC
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
- Excellent communication skills, with both co-workers and patients and families.
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- NP Certification and TX license required
- At least 1-2 years Palliative Care experience required
Bedford is one if of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only