D-Link is a global leader in connecting people, businesses and cities. We aim to connect more homes, small businesses, medium to large-sized enterprises, and service providers. D-Link implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate capabilities in switching, wireless, broadband, storage, IP surveillance, and cloud-based network management. An award-winning designer, developer, and manufacturer, D-Link has grown from a group of seven friends since its founding in 1986 in Taiwanto more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world. D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
The e-commerce sales person will be responsible for creating a comprehensive business plan for ecommerce business across Amazon and other online partners that will result in the delivery of sales and profit growth of existing and new products. Experience working with Amazon is required (preferably vendor central account management experience).
- Develop, maintain and lead execution of e-commerce strategies to support revenue and brand goals
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to develop online strategy
- Follow and track competitive pricing closely to monitor any shifts in the market
- Build strategic relationships with all of the key players within Amazon and other partner .com sites
- Review inventory positions on all D-Link SKU’s on a constant basis to identify replenishment opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to identify strategic opportunities to invest in future growth
- Help ensure channel integrity by making sure all pricing is at MAP price.
- Track current business vs previous business to help ensure YOY growth. Bring recommendations and suggestions to management on opportunities to help grow the revenue within Amazon.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Ability to work independently, but also has strong team work skills
- Well organized, ability to multi-task, ability to solve problems.
- Clear understanding of the intricacies of the e-tail channel and an ability to navigate the complexities of Amazon.com: managing promotion schedules and measuring ROI for various activities, balancing investments vehicles like AMG and AMS, high sense of urgency in responding to dynamic needs.
- Finely tuned negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
REQUIREMENTS (Education, Certification, Training and Experience):
- 5+ years of sales experience preferably in consumer electronics required.
- College degree required.
- Reside in Southern California and commute to Fountain Valley office on a daily basis.
- Experience working with networking or connected home solutions preferred but not required.
- Experience working with Amazon and experience with Amazon Vendor Central required.
- Diverse experience supporting sales, operations, trade marketing, category management, and financial analysis preferred.
- Strong track record of budget/quota delivery.
- Good customer and cross functional interface capabilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time