Customer Service/Sales Support – Alsip, IL
$45K - $60K
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete service requirements & requests from customers, and sales representatives.
- Supporting assigned customer accounts and sales representatives.
- Processing job estimates, job specifications, designs and color approvals, samples, production trials, shipping releases, and order invoicing.
- Timeliness & accuracy of information and updating information in assigned account files and the computer database.
- Resolving conflicts that may arise between customer requirements and the production schedule, keeping sales and the customer informed of problems.
- Processing sales orders, job tickets, scheduling orders, ensuring the correct raw material are used and order availability by the required ready date.
- Communicate by telephone or in writing with customers and sales representatives and provide information from files and computer system as needed.
- Maintaining and identifying customer files and records in storage.
- Developing customer order processing procedures to assist in account transfers.
- Managing account inventory and timely inventory releases.
- Participating in supporting the AIB and ISO-9001:2000 Quality System.
- Following all plant safety, sanitation and quality procedures.
- Must wear PPE when required or needed
- Any other appropriate work assignments as required.
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities:
- Work independently with general supervision.
- Acquire and maintain intimate knowledge of the customers’ needs.
- Understand and to have empathy for the customer’s situation and needs.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to spend time as required on the telephone with customers and plant staff.
- Effectively handle customer concerns.
- Work with detailed accuracy on order requirements.
- Understand the plant manufacturing processes as they relate to customer requirements.
- Resolve situations in the best interest of both customers and company.
- Provide timely information to customers.
- Possess a pleasant, friendly style and demeanor with customers and associates.
- Willing to build a long-term relationship with assigned customers.
- Able to lift 50 Lbs. prolong sitting at desk terminal, some walking and use of stairs.
- Must be honest and forthcoming with customers and sales representatives.
Why chose Integrity Trade Services?
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as weekly pay.
Feel free to share this post with family and friends in search of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service in Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance