Job Title: Production Scheduler
Job Location: Newell, WV
About the Company: Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area, consists of multiple industry leading brands focused on industrial control and measurement. We are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our team. Products include gas pressure regulators, gauges, high precision pneumatic controls, engineered rubber and silicone components, critical space motor protection and industrial process timing instruments. Our customers are in a wide array of markets such as energy, manufacturing, water treatment, utilities, aerospace and defense.
Position Function: The Production Scheduler role is a key member of the operations team. This role provides our factory with the plan to achieve on-time order delivery and utilize our entire capacity. While some aspects of the position are transactional, we are looking for a strategic thinker who can reshape this role within the company and find new ways to improve our level of performance as viewed by the customer.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Provides production supervision work cell level schedules that assure optimum factory output.
- Tracks orders being produced and reports any delay in production to Customer Service, so that the customer can be notified in advance of the delay.
- Follow up on Customer Service inquires and provides updates on when material will be ready to ship. Follows up to ensure the adjusted ship date is met.
- Answers customer service on customer inquiries.
- Develops daily and weekly cell production schedules in conjunction with Floor Supervisor and Management.
- Assists in generating factory performance measurements.
- Works in collaboration with Production Supervision, Production Planning, Material Handling and the Supply Chain team.
- Tracks production progress, reviews factors which affect production, and recommends remedial action.
- Follow orders through the production process to be able to give status updates on where an order is in production.
- Responsible for ensuring that all timelines are adhered to and proceed in an efficient manner in order to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for planning and establishing daily production schedules.
- Assemble and distribute work order packets.
- 2 years of planning or similar experience in a manufacturing environment
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- Must be able to utilize a computer for the use of programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access) and an ERP system
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location