ICD-10, CPT/HCPCS Coding. Coding of Ambulatory Surgery, ancillary and other outpatient record types as needed.
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCSP, CPC or other coding credential preferred (will consider educated candidate awaiting credential test)
- Experience coding physician, inpatient, and/or outpatient records in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Must have knowledge of outpatient coding and reimbursement systems.
- Computer knowledge in MS Word/Excel preferred
- Experience with 3M coding and grouping software preferred
- Coding competency test required prior to being offered interview (Must demonstrate average/above average coding competency)
- Professional appearance, positive attitude, and excellent attendance record