Part-time | ContractAverage Employment Length: 4 years
Full Job Description
Needed in all locations in US and Canada
Pet Emergency Education, LLC is looking for veterinary professionals to teach our nationally recognized canine and feline CPR and First Aid classes everywhere in the US and Canada. If you are a confident professional who loves to teach and wants to earn extra income on a flexible schedule then we might be the perfect fit! We are expanding our company to offer our accredited Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Certification Classes throughout the entire country. If you feel comfortable teaching people and are interested in joining our instructors team we welcome you to apply. Must have worked for at least 3 years in a veterinary and/or animal care facility.
Classes are 3 hours long and average class pays between $160-400+ (varies based on total number of students in each class). Instructors are also eligible to participate in our online referral program for additional compensation.
Instructors are not employees and are independent contractors who are compensated a flat fee for each person attending their class.
- Must be a credentialed veterinary technician or licensed veterinarian
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of a group of people and training using a variety of learning techniques
- Emergency experience preferred but not mandatory
- Must be available some weekends
- Must be willing to actively assist in seeking out locations to host classes
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $160.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- of work as a vet tech or licensed vet: 3 years (Required)
- Public Speaking or Training: 3 years (Required)
- Veterinary Technician CVT, RVT, LVT (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Work Location: Multiple Locations