We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Use their experience and reputation in the calibration industry department to develop/execute a sales and marketing plan to achieve both short-term and long-term growth objectives for calibrations, revenues, profitability and opportunities, considering A.com’s diverse abilities in terms of calibration realms.
Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales aspects including supervising/maximizing sales team potential, crafting/implementation sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
The Sales Manager will be working out of A.com Milpitas, CA facility & will be developing and initiating a sales strategy for Bay Area – NorCal.
- Develop, coordinate and execute sales plan that expands A.com customer base and ensure strong industry presence.
- Achieve aggressive sales growth and driving revenue by managing the sales team
- Manage, recruit, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales team objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of your sales team
- Cultivate existing relationships and prospect for potential customers
- Initiate Marketing Communication and Planning
- Track progress in pursuit of all new business using established metrics
- Build strategic planning process for monthly/quarterly/yearly initiatives and ensure aligned with company strategies
- Demonstrated interpersonal/ leadership/ management skills – positive, proactive and professional - track record of interfacing and influencing key decision makers
- Must have an extensive B2B network and understanding of prospecting through LinkedIn
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Collaborate with multiple departments to accomplish goals
- Motivated, self-starter with advanced decision making
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail and handle multiple projects/priorities
- Strong computer skills – including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & Salesforce
- 5+ years in the Calibration Service Industry in a Sales / Sales Management position is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 5 years (Required)
- how many contacts do you have in your LinkedIn account?
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity