Who We Are:
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Apply NOW!, Next Steps, Sign-up for Talent Community, Referral Request, Connect with PAC via Social Media
Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory. Plans and tracks regional customer service efforts in order to provide superior customer service and ensure long term business success. Provides reports to management and customer teams relating to potential opportunities, improvement of products, problem resolution, and corrective action. Develops and maintains excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments to ensure effective response to customer needs.
- Manage assigned customer accounts and assists with other customers as directed.
- Review contractual requirements of assigned customers and ensures fulfillment from the company.
- Develop a foundation for long-term business growth by regular personal contact with customer management in support of promoting Panasonic Avionics Corporation products and services.
- Plan regional customer service efforts to meet customer satisfaction demands and future business growth.
- Manage customer survey activities and satisfaction scorecards. Track customer satisfaction ratings to objectively measure degree of satisfaction.
- Identify deficiencies in either resources or performance in order to work with account team to resolve and win new business.
- Prepare reports and professional presentations in order to communicate potential opportunities and /or problems to customer teams and senior management.
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Assist in the management of regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
- Technical understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems and its related components.
- Strong knowledge of Aviation or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multi-tasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- 5 years of account manager experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
*** Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.