Blue Star is gearing up for the year 2020!
We are currently looking for OCMs interested in contract and direct hire work. Our clients are located all over the world and allow consultants to work onsite and in some cases from home. We specialize in placing the right consultants with the right client. Whether you’re looking to relocate, work from home, or searching for long or short-term job placement, we have the connections to get you there. Come join our team!
Duration: Year 2020
Rate: $125/hr -1099 Basis
The Change Management Lead follows the company change management process to build change management strategies and plans for the assigned SMS Transformation workstream.
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis / Skills Gap Analysis
- Conduct Process Impact Analysis
- Conduct Sponsor assessment
- Create and maintain Change Agent/Stakeholder Network
- Create and execute the Communication Plan
- Create and execute Training Plan / Curriculum
- Conduct leadership alignment and engagement activities.
- Direct work assignment and all activities of OCM resources on Project
- Create a Project Change Management Plan, Status Report, and Risk/Issue Log
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 7-10 years’ experience in change management related role leading complex, transformational change, with demonstrated experience in facilitating organizational development-related efforts
- Experience navigating matrixed environment
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge and skills in OCM, including cultural change impact analyses, stakeholder alignment, and management, communication and engagement planning, change network planning/execution, change readiness/effectiveness assessment and training strategy development.
- Demonstrated ability to provide change services to multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, provide guidance or offer consultative services to peers, stakeholders, and business partners in a respectful and authentic environment supporting change management tactics and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate buy-in from stakeholders.
- Self-directed; able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Calm in times of ambiguity, strong collaboration, and inclusion skills, facilitation, and valued as a partner.
- Ability to work and interact at all levels of the organization; across functions and locations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Ability to think strategically as well as execute at a detailed level.
- Ability to tell the change management story in an impactful manner through PowerPoint, Excel, and/or Word.
- Confidently deliver and facilitate inclusive discussions.
- Exposure to Visio, SharePoint and MS Project.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $125.00 /hour
- Change Management: 7 years (Required)
- Navigating Matrixed Environment: 7 years (Required)
- Can you briefly summarize your experience in Organizational Change Management alongside its impact?