- Personal Assistant Experience
- Administrative Experience
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
We are seeking smart, motivated Full Time Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. As an Executive Assistant you will complete tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events; take effective action and efficiently and creatively solve problems as needed. The ability to interact with all levels both internally and externally including C-Suite Executives and Board members is critical.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintains Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO) calendar, including all appointments and daily schedules; organizes complex activities such as meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, expense report process and reimbursements for CEO.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s Rapid Rewards Program to be used by CEO and All staff.
- Arranges annual site visits to all Arizona Community Health Centers for the CEO.
- Takes minutes of meetings normally attended by CEO. AACHC Board Meeting.
- Prepares and maintains annual budget for CEO and communicates with Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer as needed regarding changes in activity or cost from annual budget.
- Prepares reports as required by CEO.
- Maintains appearance of CEO’s office to ensure it always presents a professional and orderly appearance.
- Reviews and track CEO’s direct report’s project status as requested and provides reminders to staff for deadlines and follow up.
- Follows internal procedures to communicate with board members and stakeholders for issues related to issues such as letters of support for grant applications and requests for AACHC Membership.
- Prepares CEO’s time sheets, reconciles monthly credit card expenses, time off requests, and submits mileage and cash reimbursements.
- Attends weekly Executive Management Team meetings to gather and share information relevant to organizational projects and operations.
- Meets regularly with COO to maintain communication and share information.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other AACHC and CVN Administrative Staff, including attending weekly Administrative Team Meeting, to share information relevant to administrative team members.
- Assists other areas of company as instructed by CEO.
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Business, five years of administrative support experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years’ experience working for senior level executive.
What We Do For You
- Ten days of vacation accrued annually, with the opportunity to use accrued vacation following the completion of the 90-day introductory period of employment
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Three Personal days annually
- Six days of sick leave per year
- Depending on the plan selected, we offer medical/dental/vision insurance for our employees; coverage for eligible dependents is available on a contributory basis
- Eligibility to participate in the Section 125 flexible benefits program
- Eligibility to participate in the Section 403(b) “retirement” savings program
- Eligibility to participate in any or all of the voluntary benefit programs that are available through our organization.
- Competitive Salary, DOE
This position is located in downtown Phoenix.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)