We are seeking smart, motivated Full Time Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. As an Executive Assistant you will complete tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events; take effective action and efficiently and creatively solve problems as needed. The ability to interact with all levels both internally and externally including C-Suite Executives and Board members is critical.
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintains Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO) calendar, including all appointments and daily schedules; organizes complex activities such as meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, expense report process and reimbursements for CEO.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s Rapid Rewards Program to be used by CEO and All staff.
- Arranges annual site visits to all Arizona Community Health Centers for the CEO.
- Takes minutes of meetings normally attended by CEO. AACHC Board Meeting.
- Prepares and maintains annual budget for CEO and communicates with Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer as needed regarding changes in activity or cost from annual budget.
- Prepares reports as required by CEO.
- Maintains appearance of CEO’s office to ensure it always presents a professional and orderly appearance.
- Reviews and track CEO’s direct report’s project status as requested and provides reminders to staff for deadlines and follow up.
- Follows internal procedures to communicate with board members and stakeholders for issues related to issues such as letters of support for grant applications and requests for AACHC Membership.
- Prepares CEO’s time sheets, reconciles monthly credit card expenses, time off requests, and submits mileage and cash reimbursements.
- Attends weekly Executive Management Team meetings to gather and share information relevant to organizational projects and operations.
- Meets regularly with COO to maintain communication and share information.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other AACHC and CVN Administrative Staff, including attending weekly Administrative Team Meeting, to share information relevant to administrative team members.
- Assists other areas of company as instructed by CEO.
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Business, five years of administrative support experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years’ experience working for senior level executive.
What We Do For You
- Ten days of vacation accrued annually, with the opportunity to use accrued vacation following the completion of the 90-day introductory period of employment
- Ten paid holidays annually
- Three Personal days annually
- Six days of sick leave per year
- Depending on the plan selected, we offer medical/dental/vision insurance for our employees; coverage for eligible dependents is available on a contributory basis
- Eligibility to participate in the Section 125 flexible benefits program
- Eligibility to participate in the Section 403(b) “retirement” savings program
- Eligibility to participate in any or all of the voluntary benefit programs that are available through our organization.
- Competitive Salary, DOE
This position is located in downtown Phoenix.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)