Global Atlantic is one of the fastest growing companies in the Life and Annuity industry. We're focused on the U.S. retirement and life insurance markets with a broad range of annuities and life insurance options, as well as reinsurance solutions. Our success is driven by competitive, innovative product designs, leading investment management and integrated risk management, along with highly experienced leadership.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience as part of an in-house corporate marketing and communications group in the financial services industry. The intern will be exposed to all aspects of marketing and communication including brand management, multi-channel marketing campaigns, content development, content distribution, internal communications, digital media, and marketing analytics. The Intern will support and collaborate with Retirement Marketing Team to assist in the creation and execution of print and digital marketing programs, sales collateral and content.
This role will interact with a wide range of Marketing functions including: Strategy, Communication, Creative Services, Copywriting, Print and Production and Digital.
- Participate in various marketing campaigns and projects from concept to execution
- Assist in the creation of print and digital marketing campaigns, sales collateral and content
- Contribute to email marketing initiatives – both strategy and execution
- Assist marketing management with special projects and various other tasks, as required
This position will offer an excellent opportunity for growth and creativity.
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Marketing experience preferred
- Possesses strong editing, proofreading, writing, and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to work calmly under pressure and have fun in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and peers
- Must be able to switch gears comfortably with changing needs and priorities and a strong desire to learn
At Global Atlantic, enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, with a focus on pay equity and flexibility. We are proud to support work/life balance with flexible work arrangements that meet individual and business needs. A casual dress code, above-average paid time off, parental and military leave, adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the extra perks that make Global Atlantic a great place to work.
We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs. In Hartford, we actively partner with the Boys and Girls Club of Hartford, Habitat for Humanity, Gifts of Love, Dress for Success and the CT Humane Society.
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.