MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
Would you like your expertise to empower millions of employees across thousands of enterprises to be productive while keeping the enterprise data secure? We rock at what we do which is why we have 15,000+ global customers. After our first successful decade, we are looking for people that can help us build the next chapters of our story. Chapter two rapidly expands our "Cloud First" footprint.
Our Server Engineering team is looking for a highly competent, hands-on, deeply technical and passionate Staff engineer. This team is responsible for development of both our Cloud and on-prem EMM offering using cutting edge technologies like AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, EKS etc.), NoSQL stores, Docker, Kubernetes etc. The successful candidate will be working closely with Development and Quality engineers, product leadership and with peers based out of our Bangalore and Hyderabad facilities.
What you'll be doing…
- Contribute to designing, coding, and developing new platform/microservices that will form the foundation of new mobility features for both our Cloud and on-Prem solutions
- Work in a fast-paced, agile development environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly
- Collaborate with other Developers, Quality Engineers, Product and Program Management and senior technical staff to develop innovative and customer impacting solutions
- Provide solid technical input to new feature functional requirements and technical requirements and partner with the business owners, architects to design and implement a solution
Who you are...
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Be a solid team player. Self-starter and ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly.
- Ability to collaborate and work with offshore teams
What you've done...
Nice to have:
- 10+ years of experience in highly performing and large scale server development
- Be hands-on with deep expertise in server development in Java - contributing towards both functional (features, capabilities etc.) and non-functional (scale, performance, distributed systems etc.) areas
- Experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD required
- Ability to support applications and systems in a production environment; reviewing requirements and translating them into a documented technical design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with Security (SSO, SAML, Security Certificates, Identity) is a plus
- Experience working with No SQL Technology - Redis, RDS Postgres, Cassandra, Kafka, Solr, Elastic, LDAP, Azure AD is desirable
- Familiarity with AWS, EC2, EKS, Kubernetes, Docker, S3, ELB, API gateway, Cloud formation is a plus
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with Spring Framework especially Spring security, framework, Cloud and Data
- Proven experience of delivery of at least one Web scale server development project.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms and practical uses
- Exposure to containerization technologies such as Docker and build and test tools like maven, TestNG, Clover
- We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.