- Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience to influence and lead strategically and operationally at the senior most levels of a business.
- 5+ years of experience influencing people, process, priorities, deliverables and client teams, or managing/coaching teams, inclusive of the development of recruiting strategies and/or organizational headcount planning in a business or executive recruiting context.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing analytics and data to drive collaborative decision-making.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment, immigration, labor laws and OFCCP.
Worldwide Advertising is seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Recruiter to join its ranks. In this role, you will be part of an elite recruiting team that supports the Amazon Advertising recruiting efforts. You will work with a team of top-flight recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators, focused on candidate talent search for technical, high level talent. Beyond filling positions, you will drive process improvement, strategy and development across our business. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
As a Senior Recruiter supporting this team, you must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize hitting all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization.
**We are open to considering talent in Seattle, WA; Boulder, CO; or New York, NY**
Learn more about Amazon Advertising:
- Client centric and consultative approach to all interactions with senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead concurrent projects of scale and deliver to promised expectations.
- Ability to influence, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations, building consensus for successful program and project delivery.
- Teaches and coaches others on pipeline generation strategy
- 5+ years of experience utilizing competitive research to drive targeted direct sourcing initiatives
- Expertise in designing recruitment channels (passive sourcing, strategic and preferred agency relationships, employee referral initiatives, candidate application channels and event branding.)
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, providing escalation management and making trade-offs; encouraging risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit while identifying interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age