Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Director of Operations and is responsible for assisting with all brewery operations pertaining to brand strategy and marketing initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to all key responsibilities listed below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in the development of and creation of informative and memorable content to build brand awareness and loyalty throughout various traditional outlets and digital platforms
- Oversees and executes email and rewards program with relevant and inspiring content and programming. Reach and exceed targeted goals
- Oversees and executes all merchandise from design to ordering to display setup
- Creates graphic designs to support the Marketing Team’s programs and initiatives including design projects for social media, merchandise, and print
- Manage and coordinate projects with printers and vendors in order to achieve desired results
- Supports Director of Operation with all daily activities and administrative tasks with a focus on marketing
- Supports other departments and managers as assigned by the D.O.
- Represents the brewery in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid and clean driver's license and use of own car each day
- BEER GEEK! Passionate about beer, marketing, and marketing our beer!
- Team Player
- Positive, bubbly, and outgoing with a great sense of humor!
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Office, and all social media platforms
- Excellent prioritization and decision-making skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines
- Demonstrated art and design proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Part-time