At Remine, our core platform and data products deliver powerful insights and predictive analytics on top of our geospatial applications. We build products for both web and mobile to deliver visualizations and search capabilities for real estate agents, brokers, and experts. Our platform and products support large-scale data sources, processing near-real time updates from a large number of sources. With structured and unstructured data, our data ingestion pipelines, data processing capabilities, and extensive front-end displays provide our users globally the capability to search, label, and track changing datasets as they come in for the real estate arena.
The Engineering team is looking for a motivated Junior QA Engineer to be able to quickly pick up and understand the necessary tests/needs of the products, willingness to learn new tools, be adaptive and a team player.
- Review and analyze business/functional requirements in order to come up with appropriate test cases.
- Analyze functional and technical system design for testability.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize system testing efforts.
- Perform functional and regression testing on applications, including backend databases.
- Identify, report, and document bugs.
- Communicate progress and efforts effectively to the team.
- Execute front-end and back-end tests.
- Lead/participate in the coordination, and execution of release testing.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in similar role/function.
- Hands-on experience in software testing.
- Experience with testing browser-based/web applications
- Knowledge/experience with database testing.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Remine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.