Niagara Conservation is a privately held, global manufacturing company with business interests in the U.S., Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Niagara’s mission is to provide our customers with innovative conservation products that save water without sacrificing performance. We currently have an opening for a Regional Account Managerin Atlanta, GA.
The Regional Account Manager positionis an outside sales position which is responsible for the sale of Niagara’s products in a specified region or major geographical area.
- Assists resellers with organization skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Develops and increases sales revenue to meet and or exceed assigned monthly targets.
- Becomes actively involved in sales training programs. Acts as a resource to resellers in contract opportunities, proposals and presentations. Assist resellers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for accounts.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits. Attends trade shows. Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs. Coordinates and assists in sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other information of interest to customers. Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining resellers and new accounts.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided. Answers questions from resellers and handles complaints.
- Assists Home Depot pro sales team in closing sales.
- Works closely with Regional Account Manager team and Sales Manager and assists where necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (min. educational and experience qualifications):
- One to three years of field sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related field or four years of field sales experience in lieu of education.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience with water associations and conservation industry preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Experience managing large territories and diverse product offerings.
- Coaching and mentoring experience with less senior sales staff.
- A demonstrated capability to keep abreast of new industry trends and possible application to Niagara Conservation projects.
- Ability to travel 100% of the time.
- Customer Service Excellence
- Effective and Efficient Work Practices
- Team Involvement and Participation
- Basic Influencing & Relationship Building
- Influencing & Relationship Building
- Motivating Others
- Problem Solving
We are a growing entrepreneurial Company offering great benefits and compensation. If you have the experience and skills required for this position, please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)