What is a Seasonal Merchandiser at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will be the face of the company to our local customers and will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team and have the opportunity to learn a great deal about merchandising and the beverage industry along the way!
This is a Seasonal position primarily in Mount Vernon / Burlington, with part of the route in Anacortes / Oak Harbor.
- Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves in an aligned manner with labels facing outward for purchase and consumption
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general management
- Rotate products to ensure that stores follow a first in first out stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves at the end of each location visit
- Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area. This is done each day with every assigned customer
- Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to customer account
- Operating powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Must be able to operate a mobile smartphone device
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.